If you would like Asset Management to consider your company for early stage funding, then the first step is to submit an executive summary (shortened business plan numbering 2-4 pages) or a business plan that includes full resumes of the key founders, as well as the following details:
- Investment size and structure requested
- Description of the product or service
- Brief history of the company
- Business and marketing strategy
- Analysis of the market and the competition
- Full resumes of key management (highlighting industry and market expertise)
- Current financial statements and projections
This should be a working document for the company, used in long-term planning, not simply a sales tool for fundraising.
If you would like to submit an electronic version of your business plan for Asset Management’s consideration, please use the form below and e-mail it with your materials:
Because we review every application, it may take us up to four weeks to respond.
We do not sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs). However, we are careful to keep all material confidential.